|Description||Hidden boss of Zone 0.|
Sugar is a hidden boss that can be found in the basement of Zone 0 once the Grand Finale is acquired (In the purified Zone 1). The entrance to the basement is in the room that contains the hint to the puzzle on the ground floor. The Judge mentions the cellar as having been built for him and Valerie
Sugar is the strongest boss in the game, with a max HP of 12,000. She is, however, extremely susceptible to poison, nullifying any difficulty. She also has 4 candies stuck on hooks, 2 on each hand, and 1 candy on each hook. Defeating her will drop the Grand Chocolatier, which can then be given to Zacharie in Zone 0 to receive either the Aries Card or Ashley Bat.
It is heavily implied that she has some sort of personal relationship with Zacharie. After defeating her, she asks The Batter to tell Zacharie goodbye for her, shortly before dying. Talking to Zacharie after defeating her will yeild a simple, solemn response, his usual laugh gone quiet.
Sugar's identity is kept mysterious, as she doesn't want to "lose any time to useless introductions." It is possible she may have been hiding in the basement from the terror that's claimed the Purified Zones.
Sugar has been confirmed by Mortis Ghost to be a human.
- Quatre Quarts (English translation: Pound Cake) - physical attack
- Caramel Dur (English translation: Hard-Bitten Caramel) - physical attack, may also cause palsy. (target's CP freezes and cannot attack during the palsy effect until it goes away)
- Mille Feuilles (English translation: Napoleon Cake) - may cause target to become furious (target attacks on it's own accord)
- Dame Blanche (English translation: White Lady Sundae) - physical attack, may cause madness (target inflicts damage on itself)
- Parfait au Chocolat (English translation: Chocolate Sundae) - multi-hit physical attack